If you receive unwanted emails from certain email addresses in your Outlook email account, you can add the sender's email address or domain name to the Blocked Senders list.
If required, you can block emails from an internet domain, rather than individual senders from the same domain. For example, if you add @somewhere.com to the blocked senders list, it will block all senders that have @somewhere.com at the end of their email.
- Go to https://lancaster.ac.uk/office365.
- At the top of the page, choose Outlook.
- From Settings (cog icon), click View all Outlook settings
- From the Email section, click Junk email
- Under the heading Blocked Senders and domains, click +Add and type in the email address or domain you wish to block.
- Press the Enter key on your keyboard to add to the Block senders list.
- Click Save.