Booking on visit days via iLancaster is currently only available for undergraduate applicants.
If you are having issues booking a visit day space via the iLancaster app itself, check the following common errors.
Out of date app
Please ensure you are using the latest version of the iLancaster app. If you aren’t sure uninstall the app and download it again. Please also ensure you have downloaded and installed any updates for your device so that the operating system is up to date before you update the app itself.
Poor internet connection
Please ensure you are using a stable connection with adequate bandwidth so that pages do not time out when you are browsing on them.
The username for the system will be the same as your email address you registered with, in most cases this is the same as the one used for your UCAS application. Please also ensure that you are using the exact same form as when you initially entered the address (i.e. if you used a @gmail.com address do not use the @googlemail.com equivalent).
If you have forgotten your password you can reset this yourself online:
- Enter your email address.
- Check your email for a password reset link. If it is not in your inbox, check your junk mail.
Not logging in as Future Student
To book the visit day you should be picking the Future Student option rather than Guest.
Problems with the pages
If you’re having a problem with the book a visit pages themselves, the simplest quick fix you can try is simply to try refreshing the page in your browser.
Any other issues
If this does not work, please Report an issue with the iLancaster Applicant App, including the following information:
- How you are accessing the app – via a phone or the web version.
- What phone you are using.
- What software version you are running on the phone.
- How you are connecting to the Internet – via Wi-Fi or phone data.
- What email address you are using as your username.
- Exactly what you are trying to do.
- Exactly what results you get.
- A screen shot of any error message you get (if possible).
Please contact your department directly as well to ask them to book you onto the Visit Day manually.