The Password Reset by Phone service enables you to have your University Account password reset by phoning the ISS Service Desk.
To be able to use the service your contact details must be up-to-date (because the Service Desk will base security questions they ask you on these details).
- Students – check and update your contact details via the address update link in the Student Portal.
- Staff – check and update your contact details on the Human Resources website.
- Go to MyAccount, and log in using WebLogin if requested.
- In the Password section (under Settings), if it shows that you are currently opted out of the password reset service, click Change.
- To opt in: tick the box, then click Save change.
- You are taken back to the MyAccount homepage, where it confirms that you have opted in.
To opt out (after previously opting in):
Follow steps 2 and 3 as shown above.