Frequently Asked Questions
No. of items
International Study Centre students
Staff and Research Postgraduates
Undergraduates and Taught Postgraduates
External borrowers and ISC students
You can return your items:
- at a self-service point. Please take a receipt.
- through the letter box when the Library is closed
- by post to The Library, Lancaster University, Lancaster, LA1 4YH. Please obtain proof of postage.
You can renew:
- at a self-service point
- by signing into My Account on OneSearch
- through the iLancaster app
You cannot renew
- recalled items
- 24 hour and 3 hour loan items
- items that have been on loan to you for more than 52 weeks. If you still need them after this please bring them into the Library and return and check them out again.