During your studies you may be required to order a document. The Base provide a number of documents including Registration Certificates and Confirmation of Results.
Follow these steps to do so:
- Log in to the Student Portal with your username and password
- Expand the student services menu, then select 'Document Ordering'
- Click 'Order' on the document required
- Read through and check the information is correct
- Correct the order by clicking 'Submit'
You are also able to order documents from the 'Online Services' link on the iLancaster app. You will need to click on 'Document Ordering' and 'Available Documents' and follow the steps above.
Once you have placed your order you can visit the Base (please bring your University Card) where your document will be printed by a member of the team. Please be aware that at busy periods there may be a short wait for your document to be printed.
If you have not collected your document within two weeks of placing your order the document will automatically be cancelled.