The Base is a student enquiry desk for Student and Education Services and is currently operating remotely. During Michaelmas term, you can contact the Base via chat, phone or email to speak to the team. You can also visit a member of the team in the Student Information Hub on campus (10-4pm).
The Base is available remotely from 9am until 5pm on weekdays.
The staff on the help-desk can:
- Advise you about available services
- Refer you to services or make an appointment for you
- Give you forms you may need, for example to ask for financial help
- Help if you are considering suspending your studies, seeking a transfer or withdrawing
- Help with general queries.