The Base is a one-stop enquiry desk for Student Based Services and is located at the western end of Alexandra Square, next to the Library. It is home to both the general student help-desk and the Careers Service.
It is open to students on weekdays from 9am until 5pm.
The staff on the help-desk can:
- Advise you about available services
- Refer you to services or make an appointment for you
- Give you forms you may need, for example to ask for financial help
- Help if you are considering suspending your studies, seeking a transfer or withdrawing
- Help with general queries.
If you are off campus or need to contact the Base before you arrive, the contact details are:
Tel: 01524 5 92525
Email: The Base