The Base is a student enquiry desk for Student and Education Services and is currently operating remotely. You can currently contact the Base via chat, phone or email to speak to the team. For in person support, please visit the Nine Colleges Office in Fylde College, which is available to all students and will be open 9am-5pm from Mon-Fri. Student ID cards can also be collected from here. The Student Information Hub in Health Innovation One is available for Medical students seeking in-person support from 10am-4pm, Mon-Fri.
The Base is available remotely from 9am until 5pm on weekdays.
The staff on the help-desk can:
- Advise you about available services
- Refer you to services or make an appointment for you
- Give you forms you may need, for example to ask for financial help
- Help if you are considering suspending your studies, seeking a transfer or withdrawing
- Help with general queries.