The University Transitions team supports students with settling in and the progression through university life. We work with students who may need some extra support to settle into University life.
We are particularly interested in working with students who:
- Have social / communication difficulties
- Feel isolated
- Have low-level mental health difficulties
- Have visual impairments
- Those with hearing impairments and Deaf students
- Are Care experienced or estranged
- Have Caring responsibilities
- Are first in family to attend university
We co-ordinate a variety of schemes and events including:
- A pre-entry programme for students on the Autism spectrum
- Group mentoring
- One-to-one peer mentoring
- Help with finding flatmates workshop
- Support for students with significant visual impairments
For further information contact the University Transitions Team.
Page not found for multiexcerpt macro. The page: Support for Student Carers was not found. Please check/update the page name used in the 'multiexcerpt-include macro.